Are you a service-based Solopreneur* that;
(*yes, that does include coaches)
- wants to set up their business but has no idea where to start?
- wants some support to boost your confidence
- set up in business a while back but you are lacking the confidence/knowledge around setting up your business or feel a bit rusty where you never quite took your business beyond a hobby
- wants help with some of the key areas listed below?
If you’re any of these then I’m your girl!
Do you struggle with any of the following?
- Niching – Figuring out whether to niche or not, and if you decide to, how you can do it?
- Ideal clients – Knowing who you want to work with?
- Social media – Understanding how all of this social media marketing works – why you need it, where to focus, which ones are right for you?
- Pricing and packages – Sorting out your pricing and packages – you just don’t know how much to charge or what to include?
- Marketing – Figuring out this whole marketing thing – what you really need to know to grow your coaching business?
- Finding Paying Clients – Knowing how to find paying clients?
- Business Vision / Direction – Understanding what your business vision is and where you’re heading with your business
- Welcome packs and intake sessions – knowing what to provide a client and when?
- Lack of self -care – you’re great at taking care of everyone else in your life and business, but what about you and what you need?
- Networking – when to do it, how to do it, how to know what to say and when, how to follow up?
- Lack of Confidence – in your abilities, to take the next step, to push through your own fears?
- Loneliness – Feeling as though you’re doing this on your own? Your friends, partners and family members mean well, but they just don’t get what you do and what your dreams are for your business?
- Overtired – Burning the candle at both ends, trying to do everything but ending up doing nothing very well?
- Overwhelmed – Feeling overwhelmed with all that needs to be done to get your business off the ground?
- Lack of focus – Trying to run too many business hats or with too many ideas and lacking focus?
If any of these are you then please get in touch with me. You don’t need to do this on your own. I’m here to help you. I work with Solopreneurs every day going through the same emotions/challenges you’re going through.
I understand what it’s like to have got your new idea and be ready to start your business, but not have a clue how. I know how excited and driven you are about your business, but confidence with your skills may not be where you want it to be. You may have doubts about how you’re going to get those clients and whether you actually know how to attract them. If you’re a service-based Solopreneur either launching/growing your business and at the point that you know you need some coaching and/or mentoring support to help you figure out how to get yourself more visible on/offline, spreading the word about your business then let’s work together.
I will help you get clarity, determine your goals and priorities and walk along beside you to build your business, and your life, into the best it can be. I will gently challenge and push you to share your fabulousness with the world.
I LOVE working with Solopreneurs that want to take their business more seriously. You may have started doing some things on your business but feel as though it’s like pulling teeth, that you’re not making enough progress, or feel isolated trying to do it all on your own. I love helping my clients to figure things out as they launch and/or grow their businesses, working with them to develop their skills along the way.
Solopreneurs are full of excitement and passion, they are also easily exhausted because they put so much of their heart and soul into their businesses that they often forget about themselves and other areas of their lives. It’s not so much about getting new ideas, it’s about transforming those ideas into a workable action plan so that progress can be made. It’s identifying which amazing ideas are the priority and which can be parked for a while. As you may know, coaching can help you create the life you want while still developing your business ideas so that you get the balance that you need.
I coach most of my clients via Skype/telephone. I find this brings me the same success as when working face-to-face with clients. Most clients choose Skype because it eliminates extra travel time, cost, stress and energy. This way you can be coached at home, at work and/or without even having to brush your hair! If you would prefer to be coached face-to-face though I also hold sessions in my local area, Newbury, Berkshire.
If you’re interested in working with me then book a free discovery session with me and we can talk through what support you need. I’m here to help.
Come and join my free Facebook group, Rock Your Fabulous Biz, where we talk all things business and visibility.
Have you grabbed your free copy of my Visibility Quiz yet? You need it! It will help you figure out where you have gaps and you can pull together a plan of action to boost your business. Know other service-based Solopreneurs? Send them my way 🙂